Hazel Edwards (author)
Lothian Books, Australia: 2006; 206pp
Genres: realistic fiction, Australian
Issues: ecology, environment
Back in another adventure as an environmental activist, Kyle (Antarctica's Frozen Chosen) is working undercover to try and discover whether a local helicopter pilot is bringing illegal germs into the Northern Territory.
Kyle finds the Territory culture has a unique perspective on and attitude towards many things and fitting in isn't as easy as he expected. Then there are the local characters: they can be quite aggressively defensive of their chosen lifestyle - especially if they suspect a nosy southerner is asking too many of the wrong sorts of questions. Throw in the ubiquitous crocodile attacks and a few human ‘ferals' and Kyle realises Antarctica is not the only place for adventures.
- Siblings: Gifted or Not?
- Questions of academic acceleration.
- Useful links for non NSWAGTC Events
- Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Differences
- Seemed gifted when younger, but has lost interest lately…
- October 2012 Newsletter
- New Zealand pulls out of hosting World Gifted Conference in 2013
- Future Events for Parents and Teachers
Did you know?
|"We want our children to be happy in their learning yet achieving the best
possible outcomes for themselves (their ceilings). It was so refreshing to hear
Michele speak, so worthwhile as a classroom teacher." - An educator attending a NSWAGTC seminar