Thank you for joining us on nswagtc.org.au. We welcome your involvement in building a better information community for gifted children and their parents, caregivers, teachers and educators.
Your commitment to the following principles will help a healthy information community develop and is a prerequisite for being a registered user on this site:
- You accept that the Username you choose will be publicly associated with any contributions you make on or via this site. Anonymous usernames are welcome if you wish to use one. Do not use your full name.
- You commit to providing your Name, Phone, Postal and Email Address accurately - these will not be published on the site but are important for us to be able to contact you.
- You commit to being polite in your communications with others on or via this site, recognising that all have had different paths and have different viewpoints, and that great value can be generated by an open discussion.
- You accept that significant portions of the site content represent views and contributions of the individual authors and not necessarily those of the NSWAGTC or its management team or webmaster (now or in the past).
- You commit to not reusing or republishing content from this site without the permission of the copyright owners.
- You commit to not using the forums for communicating with the NSWAGTC management team or staff. See Preferred Contacts page for email contacts.
- You commit to not using the forums for commercial gain by promoting your own, or another's, business.
- You commit to not using the forums for promoting other forums or online communities that offer the same or similar services to those offered by the NSWAGTC.
- You undertake to make constructive suggestions as to how the information community could be improved and, if possible, to volunteer to assist in one or more areas. Such involvement is often a very satisfying learning experience for the volunteer.
- You accept that the NSWAGTC, its management team and webmasters do not control and are not responsible for the content on sites linked to from this site, and undertake, should you find such material has become inappropriate, to alert the webmasters with the relevant details.
- You accept that the NSWAGTC and the site webmasters retain the right, without needing to justify it to you, to
* Remove any of your communications which are in violation of the above or judged to be otherwise inappropriate, and/or
* Withdraw your access to any part of the site.