A challenge for the younger amongst us... There have been some rumblings on the site - suggesting that we should have something creative in our top blue banner...
So here's the deal:
- The space is 600 x 60 pixels - the challenge is what can you do with it?
- Your creative entry can be a still image or animation - acceptable formats are a .gif (including animated gif) or .jpg, file size up to 20Kb - these are standard formats and any image editing program will support them
- Creative means something original that you are proud of - not just copying something from the web
- The theme is open as long as it does not jar with the site
- Successful entries will be displayed at the top of the nswagtc.org.au website for a period of time - so it should look good against the blue background of the top banner (colour is #0033FF) - successful entries will also be recognised by letter and in our journal Gifted
- Attribution on the site will be done with first name and age in years in the image tool-tip - all ages up to 18 are welcome to enter
- Entries/inquiries to the Webmaster - who will advise where to submit your entry(ies) and who will be the sole judge of the entries
- What can you create with the space?
- Useful links for non NSWAGTC Events
- Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Differences
- Seemed gifted when younger, but has lost interest lately…
- October 2012 Newsletter
- New Zealand pulls out of hosting World Gifted Conference in 2013
- Upcoming Events for Parents and Teachers
- 2012 Financial Statement
- Teachers Wanted
Did you know?
|"I learnt so much about gifted children, backed up by very interesting research
which gave me a better understanding of the needs of gifted children and how
best we can nurture their strengths, skills and habits." An educator attending a NSWAGTC seminar.
This information section contains news items relevant to gifted children, and their parents, care-givers and educators, particularly in NSW and Australia.
The news items can be submitted by NSWAGTC committee members, office staff, support groups and members, and also by other site/community members and visitors. There is a Site FAQ that explains how to submit content.
While submitted news items are reviewed prior to publishing, the contributor is responsible for ensuring that the item is accurate and appropriate to the site.
Comments are invited on published news items, with the contributor advised by email of any comments.