Welcome to your NSWAGTC
Welcome to the website of the NSW Gifted and Talented Children's Association. In this part of the site as well as finding out more about the Association you can also manage your online interactions with the NSWAGTC.
Once you have registered on the site and are logged in, you can:
- See a greeting in the top right of the page,
- See additional menu options in the myNSWAGTC menu to help you control your registration details, manage the comments you have made on this site, and suggest useful weblinks for our Gifted Links Library,
- Add comments to articles where these are permitted, and
- Participate in a general Welcome Mat forum when you click on the Forum menu.
If you are also a financial member you can additionally (once you have been given the additional access):
- See additional options in the Information menu to allow you to access members only articles for parents and for teachers
- Access the full range of articles published in our Gifted journal (in this myNSWAGTC menu),
- Access and participate in a number of support group and specific topic forums when you click on the Forum menu, and
- See additional menu options on the myNSWAGTC menu to allow you to add an event or an article for consideration on the site.
And that is just for now - we expect this area to grow. So watch this space. And if you haven't already joined us, check out why it is great idea to join us today.
Want to provide feedback or ask a question?
Natrually you might want to make contact with others facing similar situations. That is just what our members forum is for. So become a financial member following the steps above and post away on whichever forum covers your interest area best.
- Useful links for non NSWAGTC Events
- Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Differences
- Seemed gifted when younger, but has lost interest lately…
- October 2012 Newsletter
- New Zealand pulls out of hosting World Gifted Conference in 2013
- Upcoming Events for Parents and Teachers
- 2012 Financial Statement
- Teachers Wanted
Did you know?
Gifted children vary a lot. Some are great at sports. Some have disabilities. Children can be gifted or not along one or more of a large number of dimensions. Labels like "gifted" need to be used carefully as all children are different.