|This is one of the web's better collections of electronic resources for parents and teachers of gifted children. If you have an electronic resource you would like to suggest, please login and use the Add Web Link menu option. Where appropriate a reciprocal link back to our site would be appreciated. Please note that content on other sites might change without our knowing it - sometimes domains are taken over by XXX operators. Please advise the web master if you think the links have been changed or are no longer appropriate.|
- General Reference (16)
- General Reference - Identification (2)
- General Reference - Gifted & Learning Disabilities (7)
- General Reference - Underachievement (1)
- Mainly For Families (11)
- Mainly For Families - Preschoolers (8)
- Mainly For Families - Years K-6 (25)
- Mainly For Families - Years 7-12 (18)
- Mainly For Teachers - Resources (15)
- Mainly For Teachers - Teaching Practice (5)
- Mainly For Teachers - Tert Insts/Courses/Research (3)
- Education Systems - Australia (11)
- Education Systems - Australian G&T Policies (8)
- Support Groups & Institutions - Global Focus (7)
- Support Groups & Institutions - Australia (14)
- Support Groups & Institutions - United States (5)
- Support Groups & Institutions - Other Countries (1)
- Conference Papers (4)
- Discussion Lists (6)
- Useful links for non NSWAGTC Events
- Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Differences
- Seemed gifted when younger, but has lost interest lately…
- October 2012 Newsletter
- New Zealand pulls out of hosting World Gifted Conference in 2013
- Upcoming Events for Parents and Teachers
- 2012 Financial Statement
- Teachers Wanted
Did you know?
|"We want our children to be happy in their learning yet achieving the best
possible outcomes for themselves (their ceilings). It was so refreshing to hear
Michele speak, so worthwhile as a classroom teacher." - An educator attending a NSWAGTC seminar
Information Centre Items
We have a huge range of articles intended to assist parents, care-givers, teacher/ducators and others interested in gifted children and their issues.
The majority of articles will be restricted to Financial Members with just an introductory paragraph available for non-Financial Members so they know what they are missing! Please become a Financial Member both to gain full access and to help the NSWAGTC work in the interests of gifted children.
If you would like to contribute an item to help us help our readers, please:
The NSWAGTC encourages a wide range of quality resource items. Each item is nonetheless written by individuals with varying experience and perspectives of gifted children and represents the author's views, rather than necessarily those of the NSWAGTC (unless they are marked as Position Statements).
Comments are invited
We also invite useful comments on our selection of articles, by both Registered and Financial Members. Comments provide an opportunity to communicate with authors and to augment the information provided by an item.