Resources and Information
THE RESOURCE AND INFORMATION Centre contains a huge range of articles intended to assist parents, care-givers, teacher/ducators and others interested in gifted children and their issues.
You will find:
- Articles targeting parents of gifted children
- Articles targeting teachers of gifted children
- Articles from our own Gifted journal
- Gifted and Talented Education policies of Australian governments and school systems
- Information about and links to organisations offering products and services to the gifted community (including special deals)
- A huge annotated directory of useful web resources
- Access to useful books, articles, DVDs etc available via the NSWAGTC
- A huge range of reviews of books for children including gifted readers
We welcome additions to these resources:
- If you are a member and would like to contribute an article, please see adding content
- If you are not a member and would like to contribute an article please email the webmaster - or even better become a member!
Many of our Reources and Information items may be restricted to Members with just an introductory paragraph publicly available so non-members will know what they are missing! Check out our Membership Options both to gain full access and to help the NSWAGTC work in the interests of gifted children.
The NSWAGTC encourages a wide range of quality resource and information items. We also encourage feedback on these items in the forms of comments and in some areas ratings. Each item nonetheless represents the contributor's views, rather than necessarily those of the NSWAGTC (unless they are marked as Position Statements).
- Useful links for non NSWAGTC Events
- Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Differences
- Seemed gifted when younger, but has lost interest lately…
- October 2012 Newsletter
- New Zealand pulls out of hosting World Gifted Conference in 2013
- Upcoming Events for Parents and Teachers
- 2012 Financial Statement
- Teachers Wanted
Did you know?
|"We want our children to be happy in their learning yet achieving the best
possible outcomes for themselves (their ceilings). It was so refreshing to hear
Michele speak, so worthwhile as a classroom teacher." - An educator attending a NSWAGTC seminar
Information Centre Items
We have a huge range of articles intended to assist parents, care-givers, teacher/ducators and others interested in gifted children and their issues.
The majority of articles will be restricted to Financial Members with just an introductory paragraph available for non-Financial Members so they know what they are missing! Please become a Financial Member both to gain full access and to help the NSWAGTC work in the interests of gifted children.
If you would like to contribute an item to help us help our readers, please:
The NSWAGTC encourages a wide range of quality resource items. Each item is nonetheless written by individuals with varying experience and perspectives of gifted children and represents the author's views, rather than necessarily those of the NSWAGTC (unless they are marked as Position Statements).
Comments are invited
We also invite useful comments on our selection of articles, by both Registered and Financial Members. Comments provide an opportunity to communicate with authors and to augment the information provided by an item.