NSWAGTC Events for Parents & Teachers
Events for parents and educators of gifted children...
FOR PARENTS we are currently planning the following:
- Brief Gifted Parenting Talks in variety of venues (e.g. Libraries, Universities)
- Behaviour Management: 8-week or Weekend Workshops (Triple-P Parenting)
- Topic: Ask the experts: Questions and Answers re Gifted Children
- Presentations by gifted experts
FOR TEACHERS we are currently planning presentations by practicing gifted coordinators* and gifted experts
- Useful links for non NSWAGTC Events
- Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Differences
- Seemed gifted when younger, but has lost interest lately…
- October 2012 Newsletter
- New Zealand pulls out of hosting World Gifted Conference in 2013
- Upcoming Events for Parents and Teachers
- 2012 Financial Statement
- Teachers Wanted
Did you know?
|"I learnt so much about gifted children, backed up by very interesting research
which gave me a better understanding of the needs of gifted children and how
best we can nurture their strengths, skills and habits." An educator attending a NSWAGTC seminar.