NSWAGTC Events for Gifted Children
Events for gifted children organised by the NSWAGTC...
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented maths, science, English, art, IT and music teachers who are passionate about their subject and interested in providing workshops during weekends (one or both days) and school holidays for gifted children in the agegroups of 3-7 year olds, 8-12 year olds and 12-16 year olds. If you think this is you, please provide the following:
- Certificate for self-employed people. Application forms for this certificate can be obtained on the NSW Commission for Children and Young Persons website
- a 100-word summary of plan for a workshop including age of children and length of workshop
- Summary of expertise and experience in the area of your interest
- Useful links for non NSWAGTC Events
- Gifted with Learning Disabilities or Differences
- Seemed gifted when younger, but has lost interest lately…
- October 2012 Newsletter
- New Zealand pulls out of hosting World Gifted Conference in 2013
- Upcoming Events for Parents and Teachers
- 2012 Financial Statement
- Teachers Wanted
Did you know?
Gifted children vary a lot. Some are great at sports. Some have disabilities. Children can be gifted or not along one or more of a large number of dimensions. Labels like "gifted" need to be used carefully as all children are different.